Where Are You Know ??



Kawan-Kawan Saya

Tuesday 27 March 2012

:: Allah..Make Me Strong ::

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

I asked for strength.. 
Allah Taala gave me difficulties to make me strong.

I asked for wisdom..
Allah Taala gave me problems to solve.

I asked for prosperity..
Allah Taala gave me the brain and brawn to work.

I asked for courage..
Allah Taala gave me danger to overcome.

I asked for love..
Allah Taala gave me troubled people to help.

I asked for favours..
Allah Taala gave me opportunities.

I received nothing that I wanted..
But I received everything I needed...



Please Allah dont let me stand alone..
Please give me the strength to overcome the hardship.
Heals my wound..
Cheers me up..
Helps me Allah..
Show me the way that I should choose to be a better person.
Amin..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cer Klik Bom Tue


Geng Budak Baek

Basa-Basi Komentar


SHout